dilluns, 25 de maig del 2009

Trip to the zoo with my brother:

My brother wanted to go to the zoo and my parents decided to prepare a trip to go with him and invited me to with them. We went there by car because Barcelona is not far away. Was a sunny day so was a hot day. We arrived to Barcelona and there was a lot of traffic. When arrived to the zoo it was full of people waiting to go in. My brother was happy to be there. When we went in we saw the elephants and giraffes.
My parents wanted to go to see the lions and zebras but my brother was scared of them.
We went to see the sheeps and we could feed them. It was amazing.
Later, we went to have lunch outside the zoo.
On the evening we went in again and visited another animals like fishes. It was so funny to walk under sharks but my brother was a little bit scared.
At six o’clock we were tired and decided go home. During the way home my brother and I were sleeping in the car.
It was a very funny day.