dilluns, 25 de maig del 2009

Problems at the airport:

One year ago I wanted to travel to London. I bought the ticket online. I thought did it well but when I arrived at the airport my problems started. First of all, I went to have a coffee and when I wanted to pay I realized I didn’t have cash. The girl working there let me go to the cash dispenser. After paying I went to check-in my baggage. There I had another trouble. First a man working there asked me for my passport and for my boarding card. I didn’t realized that my passport was expired but I had my DNI.
Then he weighted my baggage and told me that my baggage was three kilos overweight.
I was lucky that I had a empty hand bag and I could put some clothes in and didn’t have to pay extra money. He gave me back my boarding card and told me that I had to board at half past eleven and my departure gate was number 7. It was eleven o’clock and I went to search gate 7 and I found it without problems. When I went in the plane I had a surprise, the pilot was a friend of my mother. He was happy to see me. I asked him If we were on delay and he told me that plane would leave in thirty minutes.
As he told me we left on time to London.
I have to say my arrival was all right, and I had a good time in London.