dilluns, 11 de maig del 2009

A normal day

Every day I get up at 7:25 o'clock, I drink some milk with some coffee. After that I go to school with my father. My father drives me there.
At 8:00 o'clock my class starts. The first class it's very boring because I am a little sleepy, during the second class I feel better. At 11:00 o'clock I can go out to have breakfast. Normally I have a sandwich and I drink a coffee.
At 11:30 I go in again. For example on Monday I have Gymnastic, I like it. After I have English and the last class in the morning is Greek.
At 14:30 I go out to have lunch. I don't go to my house to have lunch, I go a bar near the school.
At 16:10 o'clock I have to go in again. I have two classes and I go home with my friend.
I have dinner with my family and at 11:00 o'clock I go to sleep.