dilluns, 18 de maig del 2009

A letter to a friend:

13 Carrer Major
L’Armentera
18th May

Dear Peter,
Thank you very much for your letter. I was very happy to hear from you. I am still studying, we finish at the end of June. I hope not fail anything. My family are ok.
If you could come here you wouldn’t know my brother. He is eight years old.
As you know we have changed house. Now we are living next to the river.
Summer is coming and you could come some days.
In front of my house in the river they are doing sky-nautic during the summer and I know that you like it.
Do you remember John and Maria? , they are studying in Barcelona but they come the weekends.
How is your family? Do you still have dog? And cat?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Bye for now,
Love,
Marc

P.S: In the next letter I will send you a picture from last summer.